F2 Spoodle Pups - Available 4 June 2010

Are you a Breeder? Need to find a Breeder? Need to find a Stud? In the North Island .... Place or find them here!!
CocosMum
Puppie
Puppie

F2 Spoodle Pups - Available 4 June 2010

Postby CocosMum » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:13 pm

Coco has had her second litter with Romeo.

Coco is a first generation spoodle, a golden cocker crossed with a black poodle as far as we can find out. Romeo is a gorgeous backbreed from Hallmark Kennels - a spoodle crossed with a poodle. This, according to my research, gives us a F2 or second generation spoodle.

Coco had eight pups and all are currently looking for forever homes for when they reach 9 weeks. They will have had their first two vaccinations and be microchipped before they come to you. Coco's last litter were almost completely housetrained by the time they went to their new homes and I hope to have these ones similarly trained. There are three black pups, two black and white pups, one gold and white pup and two apricot and white pups.

Coco lives with me in Titirangi and Romeo is also in the same area so it is more than possible to meet both mum and dad if you are interested. I really encourage you to spend time with the pups before they come to your home and I will arrange times that will suit you for this.

Please feel free to contact me here or to phone me on 021704294 if you are interested in any of the puppies.

Cheers. Kirsty

Return to “North Island”