Black Spoodle Cocker Toy Poodle Cross

Are you a Breeder? Need to find a Breeder? Need to find a Stud? In the North Island .... Place or find them here!!
andrearansley
new born
new born

Black Spoodle Cocker Toy Poodle Cross

Postby andrearansley » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:45 pm

I recently lost my darling little 16 mth old spoodle. :( I would very much like to in the future, not necessarily right now, replace her so am looking for a black spoodle. She was only about 5kgs full grown so I am not wanting anything bigger than that. Where I brought her can not help me with the breeders name and say they havn't seen any more lately. The breeders code is MRP. Can anyone help me????

Spoodygirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Black Spoodle Cocker Toy Poodle Cross

Postby Spoodygirl » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:20 pm

Oh thats so sad and so young. I definatley can't help you out with any breeders as I am in Oz but hopefully someone here might be able to be of assistance but I am thinking to get a small dog 5 kilo ish will be hard, I have never seen one that small and most breeders in NZ and OZ breed with Mini poos not toys. Where abouts are you situated?

Spoodygirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Spoodygirl » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:21 pm

If you are interested in an older dog here might be worth a look.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1307

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1306

usana07
new born
new born

Postby usana07 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:34 am

Don't know if you still looking.
We have Maggie staying with us, owners have cancer and can no longer care for her.
Maggie is just 3years old small spoodle cocker mixed with minature poodle.
Black coat with white crest.
Great with children. House trained. Social. Great off lead.
Contact me asap if you interested.

bernese3212
new born
new born

Postby bernese3212 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:49 am

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and thought I'd contact you on the off chance that you were still looking for a home for the 3yr old you've been caring for.
My husband and I have 4 children and are desperate to add a sociable, family dog to the mix. My husband is a student at the moment so is around most days on and off. Also, we have a nanny who is home with the two youngest children on and off throughout the day. We emigrated to NZ from the UK two and a half years ago and sadly had to leave our beloved dog behind with a family member as we felt she was too old to be put through such a long flight. We miss her every day and are ready and settled to get another dog. We don't have the biggest of gardens but I'm sure the dog would get plenty of exercise running around after the kids, as well as daily walks (something I really miss).
I look forward to hearing from you. I apologise for boring you with our story if you've already found a suitable home.

I have tried Pm'ing you but for some reason can't get it to send! Apologies if you are receiving them and I've been bombarding you!!

Return to “North Island”