Cavoodle litters?

Post all General Dog information or Questions here!!
Paua
new born
new born

Cavoodle litters?

Postby Paua » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Hi there,

We lost our standard poodle in January this year, and are now looking at getting a cavoodle (or maybe schnoodle or small labradoodle) puppy. We would like to bring the puppy home (at 8 weeks old) in November this year. As it gets closer to the time, please let me know if you hear of any litters due then. (I have already tried the breeders who have websites but their litters aren't due at the right time). We want to view the pup's parents and to buy from a breeder who takes good care of their pets - we live in Auckland but are happy to travel around the North Island.

Thanks!

Teddy
Spoodle Admin
Spoodle Admin

Re: Cavoodle litters?

Postby Teddy » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:02 am

Yeah its a hard one as there aren't many out there... it maybe a case of waiting a bit to find when the breeders have them due. But you never know often things come together at the right time when you keep looking so best of luck and hope you find one :)

TaieriSpoodles
new born
new born

Postby TaieriSpoodles » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Hi - just wondering if you had any luck getting your cavoodle puppy? If not, we have recently had a litter of cavaspoodle puppies? Mum is a lovely cavicocker (cavalier king charles spaniel X cocker spaniel) and dad is a second generation spoodle (cocker spaniel X miniature poodle). They all have the most gorgeous colouring. Anyway, if you are interested you can check out our facebook page - Taierispoodles and please feel free to contact me for more info. Puppies are ready to leave from Jan 10th so this may not fit your time scales : )

lesag
new born
new born

Postby lesag » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:42 pm

Hi are there any Cavoodle breeders in north canterbury or surrounding areas, ChCh, Timaru etc please? Or maybe miniature schnoodle or small labradoodle... thanks in advance Lesa

Return to “General Board”