miniature schnauzer groomers chch

This Board is for all Dog Grooming Questions and Answers!
sydney
new born
new born

miniature schnauzer groomers chch

Postby sydney » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:07 pm

well basically as the title says i am looking for a groomer in christchurch or someone who can teach me. i have a miniature schnauzer who really needs a good trim! or is there anyone who can teach me? thanks!

pj and rosie and brogan
Oodle
Oodle

Re: miniature schnauzer groomers chch

Postby pj and rosie and brogan » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:40 pm

Hi
I take my spoodles to a groomer who has just relocated to Hornby and now also has a day care facility. Their name is Sharna's Doggy Day Care. They do all kinds of dogs - my girls love going there. There are several groomers around - if you look in the yellow pages you may find one close to where you live.
Cheers
PJ

JennyChCh
new born
new born

Re: miniature schnauzer groomers chch

Postby JennyChCh » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:22 am

Hi
I take Milly my spoodle (she is 14 months old on 20th January) to Sharna's Doggy Day Care in Hornby as well. They do a terrific job and she loves going there - pulls me in on the end of the lead when I get her out of the car. She has also had a couple of days last year at the doggy day care when I had to work all day, she just loved it. They have a great area inside and out for the bigger dogs. She loves playing in the water and running through the obstacle tunnels. Kerryn who runs it is a lovely friendly person. I had Milly clipped in August and then again in November last year - she is going back again in Feburary, it cost me $70 in November. I asked them to clip her shorter that time as she was feeling the heat terribly. When I picked her up she looked great and certainly felt better on the hot days. Shorter clip is also great for when she goes swimming - dries quicker. I definitely recommend Sharna's to anyone living in Ch-Ch.
Cheers.
Jenny.

Return to “Dog Grooming”