8 Spoodle Puppies arrived 18th March

All puppys here. Post any questions or answers you may have about your puppy.
AngelaJ
Puppie
Puppie

8 Spoodle Puppies arrived 18th March

Postby AngelaJ » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Hi Everyone
Ellie safely delivered 8 beautiful puppies 5 boys and 3 girls on the 18th March.
Just been to the vet today and everyone is doing well. She is a great little Mum.
Benji (my black spoodle) is the proud Dad of these beautiful babies. We have 5 totally black or with little bits of white (4 boys and 1 girl) 1 black and white parti Girl, 1 white and apricot parti boy, and 1 full apricot girl. If anyone out there is looking for a spoodle puppy and would be a dedicated owner please feel free to contact me.
Jess my apricot spoodle is also due any day (Benji also the Dad) so it is very busy in our house at the moment but so much fun!! Cheers Angela
Last edited by AngelaJ on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

sl_simpson
Reformed Oodle God
Reformed Oodle God

Re: 8 Puppies arrived 18th March

Postby sl_simpson » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Wounderful Do you have any pics?
What price are they?

AngelaJ
Puppie
Puppie

Postby AngelaJ » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Hi
Thanks for your question puppies will be ranging from $800 to $950 each.
Have just joined Facebook and have loaded a photo of Ellie and her puppies.
Not much to see at the moment as they are only a couple of days old but will give you an idea. See the link below and if it doesn't work let me know as I am new to this.

Looks like you have a tri colour spoodle too by your photo they both look beautiful!!
Cheers Angela

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3 ... /?ref=home

farmchic
Reformed Oodle God
Reformed Oodle God

Postby farmchic » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Aww they look so cute ! Parents are gorgeous too =]
My blue roan girl is due in the next couple of days..
Exciting time =D
Good luck with yours :)

AngelaJ
Puppie
Puppie

Postby AngelaJ » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:56 pm

Thanks yes they are beautiful thanks for saying so, good luck with your arrivals, hope all goes well for you and your lady dog. Keep me posted on how you get on and good luck and enjoy your new babies. Cheers Angela

farmchic
Reformed Oodle God
Reformed Oodle God

Postby farmchic » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:47 am

Hi, she delivered two black babies last night.
Think that's all she's gona have as she's settled down with them, she wasn't very fat either :)

Teddy
Spoodle Admin
Spoodle Admin

Postby Teddy » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:15 am

such different colours! congrates, they are funny puppies making those little whinning noises and they look like little seals when first born :)

AngelaJ
Puppie
Puppie

Postby AngelaJ » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:05 pm

Thanks for your lovely comments everyone and congratulations "farmchic" on your two new arrivals. Cheers Angela

AngelaJ
Puppie
Puppie

Re: 8 Spoodle Puppies arrived 18th March

Postby AngelaJ » Tue May 18, 2010 8:24 pm

Now have wonderful homes for all of these beautiful puppies, going to miss them so much though, has been so much fun to have them running around love them all.

CocosMum
Puppie
Puppie

Postby CocosMum » Wed May 19, 2010 7:57 am

Well done on keeping your pups happy and healthy and finding good homes for them. I'm currently still going to have all 7 of my pups as none have homes, but there's still time. Yes, I know there were 8 pups, one died after the first vaccination, started fitting, vet said it was an allergic reaction and treated him and kept him for observation overnight but he passed away at about midnight :cry:

farmchic
Reformed Oodle God
Reformed Oodle God

Postby farmchic » Wed May 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Oh that's awful, didn't even know that could happen !
How old are your puppies now?
Lol that's one of the few benefits of having a litter of two. It's easy to find homes and you can afford to be quite picky about where they go.
Have you got your pups on trademe?

AngelaJ
Puppie
Puppie

Postby AngelaJ » Wed May 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Gosh I am so sorry about that, that is just so sad you would have been devastated.
I'm sure you will find wonderful homes your puppies are just lovely. Cheers Angela

Teddy
Spoodle Admin
Spoodle Admin

Postby Teddy » Fri May 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Vaccination? died? yes this can happen and it also can happen in humans aswell. Dogs need to be vaccinated and its terrible this has happened, though I believe it is rare... but without factual numbers i'm only guessing

Spoodygirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Spoodygirl » Fri May 21, 2010 10:48 pm

Oh sorry to hear about your pup, that is so sad. Cooper My eldest 4 now, he had a severe reaction the the Kennel cough vaccine at his 16 week needle. Here it is a booster on its own at 16 weeks and he didn't tolerate it at all and we were very lucky we had him with us after the needle and didn't take him home and leave him. We went shopping and he was inthe car and we had gone into a shop and I came out to grab something out of the car and he was gasping for air his face was all blown us and he couldhardly breath or see out of his eyes. We raced him right back to the vets and they told us to go right in and the vet gave him a antihystamine and that settled it down. She wanted us to leave him there but i wouldnt so she said i was to watch him very closely over the next day. It took a long time for all the swelling to go down and he has never had another reaction since. It was very nerve raking getting the other 3 done, i was worried the same thing might happen. But all good.

CocosMum
Puppie
Puppie

Postby CocosMum » Mon May 24, 2010 7:50 am

Thanks everyone. The vet said it was the first pup he had ever seen die from the vaccination but that it can happen. It was pretty awful and a very long drive back to the vet that night, but it does happen and the benefits of vaccination are too many to avoid doing it simply because of very rare reactions. The pups are on TradeMe but I think this time of the year is not good for people to look for animals so we'll just have to wait and see.

Return to “Puppy Talk!!!”