Searching for a Spoodle...

All puppys here. Post any questions or answers you may have about your puppy.
Hammie24
new born
new born

Searching for a Spoodle...

Postby Hammie24 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:07 pm

We have just lost our much loved family pet, a ten year old Dalmatian and are looking for another puppy and we have decided on a spoodle! we live in otago but are willing to travel to canterbury so if anyone has some Puppies up for sale please mail us petesandy@xtra.co.nz (we would prefer a white or apricot coloured pup)

May Smith
new born
new born

Re: Searching for a Spoodle...

Postby May Smith » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:18 am

Hello9, Did you find a puppy??? I am looking for one around Easter. can you tell me where you bought and are you pleased?

vidanova@farmside,co,nz

mahynz
Puppie
Puppie

Re: Searching for a Spoodle...

Postby mahynz » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:20 am

Hi guys,

We currently have spoodle puppies born this week which will be ready in march for new homes. We have a variety of colors, white, white with black patches, black, black with a white blaze down its chin and chest and lovely caramel colour.

Our puppies are raised with dogs, cats, chickens and kids. They come well handled and friendly, vet checked (last two litters the vet said they were some of the best quality puppies he has seen), wormed, flea treatment etc.

Both parents are available to view. They don't open their eyes for two weeks but are super cute. If you are interested you can email me for photos at mahynz@gmail.com

Thanks
Anna

Return to “Puppy Talk!!!”