Riley and his first haircut

Post all your Photos and Videos of your dogs here!!!!
Riley 2009
Oodle
Oodle

Riley and his first haircut

Postby Riley 2009 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:01 am

Here are some pics of our boy before and after his first haircut.  I can't believe how quick time has gone he is almost six months old.  Thanks to all who replied about the two dogs question, Riley is definitely getting a sister next year.
This is me a couple of days before my first haircut on my new bed, don't you love it, Mum took me to animates and I chose it myself.
This is me the day I went to the groomers, he said I was such a good boy, Mum was a bit surprised but says I am really soft and fluffy now and she can see my eyes, she is not sure if that is a good thing or not!
I had just had a bath here, I didn't like it much
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Teddy
Spoodle Admin
Spoodle Admin

Re: Riley and his first haircut

Postby Teddy » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:32 pm

owww how cute, looks so similar to noodle

Oscar
Puppie
Puppie

Postby Oscar » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:51 pm

Hi there,

The pics of Riley are adorable ! Oscar is almost 6 months old too and a dog groomer cancelled on me today as she said he was too young and getting him clipped would ruin his coat. Do you think this sounds correct ? Was Riley ok to be trimmed ? Seem's so cruel to leave him with a long coat over summer hence why I wanted to check.

Riley 2009
Oodle
Oodle

Postby Riley 2009 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:12 pm

Actually, our groomer was very much to the contrary of that advice, he said it is really  important to get them used to the grooming process, clippers, dryers etc.  We have been going to him for 12 years and I would very much trust his judgement, he always does a good job and this time was no different, unfortunately we are in Wellington so not much use to you.  I agree with you, no way would I have wanted Riley to have that thick coat on over the summer months.

kendal
Puppie
Puppie

Postby kendal » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:49 am

Echo was around 6 or 8 months when she was groomed for the first time. i dont think your groomer shpuld have cancelled, if she thaught it would ruen his coat she could have takin him in for a bath and blow dry. i would probably say find a different groomer. she is the one who is turning busness down.

Return to “Dog Photos & Video”