How to stop this

Got tips? Need Information on Training? Post all here!!
xmasangels
new born
new born

Re: How to stop this

Postby xmasangels » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Ive got 5 kids and they get away with nothing, and Henry and Panda the puppy wont either,

WHAT i'm trying to do is stop Henry doing things he obviously been let away with for the last 3yrs before we took him into our Home,

Its a little hard for me to STOP henry doing something when I'm asleep and unable to see if happening, BUT were working on it
weve been in christchurch for the weekend, and had absolutly no accidents [smiley=thumbsup.gif] and we brought the crate with us, and Henrys ventured inside, (and For the record, when I said I hadnt managed to get henry to go inside the crate I'd owned the rate a whopping 6 hours half of which we were out doing stuff in the car)

the crates going t be used to train panda from day one (tomorrow on way home from Chch)
Last edited by xmasangels on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jax
Puppie
Puppie

Postby Jax » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:38 am

Sorry, my post obviously sounded worse than it was meant.  Glad to hear you had a successful weekend and good luck with the new puppy.  :D
TTFN

Jax

xmasangels
new born
new born

Postby xmasangels » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:30 am

[smiley=embarassed.gif]Sorry Jax, I answered when I was in a bad mood,

All is going great with Panda the puppy,  He loves his crate,  Hubby says on the nights I go to bed early and leave Panda in the living area with him,
panda takes himself to the crate,  Hubby takes him out befoe he comes to bed, and then brings the crate to the bedroom, where Panda sleeps happily waking about 6am wanting to go outside,

Hoping Henry follows Pandas lead,  

Return to “Dog Training”