The Dream Run Ends....

Got tips? Need Information on Training? Post all here!!
Oscar
Puppie
Puppie

The Dream Run Ends....

Postby Oscar » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:45 pm

Well it seem's our dream run of very few accidents and being a very good boy toileting outside has come to an end today.

For some reason despite regular stops outside Oscar won't go, and we've had about 5 wee accidents inside tonight ! Actually I think a gremlin has taken over him tonight or maybe I could put it down to teething ?? I'm hoping this is just a one off or naughty day lol

Teddy
Spoodle Admin
Spoodle Admin

Re: The Dream Run Ends....

Postby Teddy » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:24 pm

could be many things, they usually don't want to go inside and this i would imagine should be a short term thing... how long have you left him outside for?? sometimes playing ball games for a short time will force them to go to the toilet.... even at 3 years you get the odd accident - however this is usually becuase they havn't have the time outside to go.... its quite funny sometimes they will refuse to go outside or take there time.... usualy its bad weather but this does happen

Oscar
Puppie
Puppie

Re: The Dream Run Ends....

Postby Oscar » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:33 pm

Thanks Teddy. To be honest I think the terrible weather has had a bit to do with it, he really isn't keen on howling wind so just wants to come back inside, but we've had a fairly good few days taking more time outside with him and getting pretty good now on knowing the signs of when he wants to go so fingers crossed we're getting there !

Return to “Dog Training”