an awesome doggy bag!!

This is where you can discuss products that you would recommend and not recommend to other people ...
Spoodygirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

an awesome doggy bag!!

Postby Spoodygirl » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:38 pm

Hey Guys, I have recently bought a hound bag they are excellent I can fit everything in it x 4 now walks are a pleasure without my pockets weighed down with all the stuff I take with me!! Just though id let you know, ive been in contact with the supplier and he said if any of you guys ordered he would look at the postage which is usually free and see what he could do, they are $29 and I think they are well worth the money!!
Heres the link if anyone is interested
http://www.houndbag.com.au/
Last edited by Spoodygirl on Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kate
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: an awesome doggy bag!!

Postby Kate » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:12 pm

They look pretty cool - if I had a dog I was regularly walking at the moment I'd be keen on one, but sadly I'm mosly dogless  :-[

Tallulah
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Tallulah » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:13 pm

I've just ordered one of them - they look really, really good. The guy was lovely and gave me a discount on the postage and also threw in a roll of poo bags!!
He's looking for an NZ distributor if anyone's interested!

BarbM
Reformed Oodle God
Reformed Oodle God

Postby BarbM » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:13 pm

Cool! I bought something similar from Kathmandu a while back for about $40 but it doesn't have that spare leash thingy and is slightly smaller.  Its still quite handy and seems to hold all my stuff, but I wish I'd waited a bit longer and got one of those ones.
Good to see someone with a bright idea actually getting it out to the market too, I hope they have plenty of success.

Tallulah
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Tallulah » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:36 pm

it arrived today and it's totally excellent. A great size with wee compartments for everything and a nice doggy logo. Wish the rain would go off now so I can go for a huge beach walk. I also ordered the lovely tags that were mentioned here by Doyle, well they arrived today as well ( it was like doggy birthdays!) I think they may be the best tags I've ever seen - and with three dogs and 4 cats we've gone through a lot of tags.
So thank you for the suggestions - they were brilliant.

doyle and mollie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby doyle and mollie » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:53 pm

they are great tags - i will look forward to some pics of your gang sporting their jewellery what designs did you choose? :D

Tallulah
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Tallulah » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:27 pm

all the big circles, with dots, pale/dark blues for the boys and of course pink dots for Tallulah.
They're excellent. I've just been washing their collars - I am so sad, they have playing collars and going out collars!

here they are.
the other one is a rogz one - they're also very good and absolutely waterproof.
Last edited by Tallulah on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spoodygirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Spoodygirl » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:52 pm

Glad you like the doggy bag, I love mine, thier collar tags are awsome!!  You said your have playing collars and going out collars, mine have playing, going out, around the house, swimming, going on trips and even more ;D ;D ;D I have to have a space in the  cupboard just for doggie collars :o. They dont cal me the crazy dog lady for nothing!! :D

Sandy
Reformed Oodle God
Reformed Oodle God

Postby Sandy » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:23 am

My bag has just arrived. It will be great. Wont need to wear clothes with pockets now. Especially with summer coming. I think it has everything covered. Mind you wish rain would stop so we can go for walks. Thanks  :)
Regards
Maddy, Molly & Sandy

Tallulah
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Tallulah » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:16 pm

they must be happy to have a wee run on them from NZ! We're off out this afternoon to the beach so mine will get it's first outing. I almost want one of the dogs to snap their lead or something!

Return to “Best Buys”