what type of collar should I get

This is where you can discuss products that you would recommend and not recommend to other people ...
kiwi06
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

what type of collar should I get

Postby kiwi06 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:48 pm

Help!  I just got on Ferrit and there are over three pages of collars for dogs.  I'm sure that not all collars are equal, but I don't want to pay a fortune for one either.  The one I'm using really is just a puppy collar and needs to be replaced soon because I can't fit Buster's registration tag on the d-clip.  Which brings me to the next point--best type of lead to get?  If it's just personal preference and I can't really go wrong, then that's fine.  I just don't want to buy something that's going to end up awkward or uncomfortable for him.  So if anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it it.

doyle and mollie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: what type of collar should I get

Postby doyle and mollie » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:59 am

after a bit of web research i found out that rolled leather collars are the best to help avoid the matting around doyle's neck but could i find one in nz... NO!  finally after some digging i found a lady in australia who stocks them and who was prepared to ship to nz

for all those interested
her website is http://www.callicoma.com.au/
and her email is mandy@callicoma.com.au

the collar arrived today and i am extremely happy with its quality etc

this is by far the best collar weve had and the rolled leather stops any matting of their wool fur you can get cheaper ones from the site above which would be a good option whilst buster is growing

Return to “Best Buys”