Frontline

This is where you can discuss products that you would recommend and not recommend to other people ...
Teddy
Spoodle Admin
Spoodle Admin

Re: Frontline

Postby Teddy » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:38 am

no but i have to let everyone know that she doesn't think spoodles are "a real dog" .... awwwww now shes in the deep end, lol ;D no everybody i'm kidding so don't take this out of context cause apparently she gets embarrassed easily and i don't want to scare her of the site  [smiley=MSN-Emoticon-032.gif]..... here have a graduation certificate  [smiley=MSN-Emoticon-bachelor-072.gif]  

no the name spoodle.co.nz only came about because i wanted to get the traffic to the site and also that teddys a spoodle and orginally set up as a site to stud teddy out..... well we know thats all over - if anybody recalls she and my mum were the ones who made me feel really guilty for getting teddy chopped   :-/.......

anyway
this is really meant to be a dog forum......... so everybody is welcome i will jsut keep adapting it as mroe peopel join.... i'm so glad we do have a professional on here though, its fun to have someone that wants to spar, its can get a bit boring if everybody jsut agreed  ;D

Lily
Puppie
Puppie

Postby Lily » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:48 am

Thank you, in that case this might be fun! I do enjoy a good debate and since I disagree with him most of the time we should get a few of those  :)

Teddy
Spoodle Admin
Spoodle Admin

Postby Teddy » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:53 am

hey i agree with that!!

kiwi06
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby kiwi06 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:34 pm

Just catching up on all the advice--thank you Sarah.  I realised that although I was up to date on de-fleaing Buster, I had let slip with the cat.  All sorted now and I'll stick with the Frontline.  Hey Korin, maybe we should give her her own thread, like, "Ask an expert."  ;)  he he he

Teddy
Spoodle Admin
Spoodle Admin

Postby Teddy » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:41 pm

hey don't give her a bigger ego  ;) waht am i'm saying shes very modest in an english kinda way  ;D mmmmmm what do you reckon "sarah's board" "lillys board" "Ask Sarah" "Ask Lilly" - oh by the way in the newspaper today we had.... well i don't now i havn't looked yet  ::)
Last edited by Teddy on Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

doyle and mollie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby doyle and mollie » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:18 pm

if i didnt know better i would say youre flirting... [smiley=MSN-Emoticon-angel-050.gif]

Teddy
Spoodle Admin
Spoodle Admin

Postby Teddy » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:35 pm

[smiley=MSN-Emoticon-132.gif] haha

Return to “Best Buys”