puppy puddles

This is where you can discuss products that you would recommend and not recommend to other people ...
rottweiler09
new born
new born

puppy puddles

Postby rottweiler09 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:08 am

Hi puppy owners,

last year when i got my puppy i went through the toilet training stage with my dog as everyone does, and had the puddles on the carpet, my mum came around to my house one day with this product she has had in her cupboard for years called a slurpex, its used to lift red wine and other spills out of carpet, and it works amazingly well for dog urine too, it made the clean up a dam sight quicker and no bad smell after,

just thought other puppy owners might benefit from this info, you can buy them at www.slurpex.co.nz

cheers

Dan

Teddy
Spoodle Admin
Spoodle Admin

Re: puppy puddles

Postby Teddy » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:37 am

interesting product, did you put water on it first? did you try it on the carpet? most of the time my dog went on carpets unfortunitly and they leave a terrible smell lol... i ended up pouring water on the puddle, then getting a huge amount of toilet paper, and placing a weight ontop of this .... it seemed to work quite well ... but not to sure if i have done some long term damage with the water lol

rottweiler09
new born
new born

Re: puppy puddles

Postby rottweiler09 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:06 pm

yea i put warm water on the puddle to dilute it, and i have also tried white vinegar to remove the odour, it seemed to work, thank fully me dog has it sussed now!, the slurpex is also good for the furniture apparently but me dog is not allowed on the sofa so i don't have that problem!

cheers

Return to “Best Buys”