Stud dog wanted in Lower hutt

Are you a Breeder? Need to find a Breeder? Need to find a Stud? In the North Island .... Place or find them here!!
cocohoney
new born
new born

Stud dog wanted in Lower hutt

Postby cocohoney » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:12 am

We have a delightful girl who is nearly three and have always wanted to breed from her.  We live on the Lower Hutt,  and would love to hear from someone close.

Teddy
Spoodle Admin
Spoodle Admin

Re: Stud dog wanted in Lower hutt

Postby Teddy » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Stamford I think lives in Whitby? check this post: http://spoodle.co.nz/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB ... 374195/3#3 (just click the link and it will automatically navigate your to the message)
Last edited by Teddy on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

des
new born
new born

Postby des » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:45 am

Hi
I have just read your message on the spoodle website.  I have a chocolate spoodle called Zak.  His is 2 years old and has a lovely gentle personality.   I had planned to get another femail to breed him with but am not sure that I want to commit to having two dogs.  However, he is such a beautiful dog I would like to give him the opportunity.  If you are still interested let me know.
Cheers

Stamford
Puppie
Puppie

Postby Stamford » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:47 am

Hi

I'm Stamford's owner, who has successfully breed him twice, once with a Fox Terrier producing 5 puppies who are about 6 months old now and recently about 5 weeks ago the last littler with a Spoodle called Coco who produced 7 puppies, unfortunately one didn't survive.... I'm happy to try if you want, we live in Whitby.... You're more than welcome to contact me it's entirely upto you....

Keren

Jude kerr
new born
new born

Postby Jude kerr » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:49 am

Hi there

Is Stamford still a stud dog. I have Gemma in Lower Hutt and we would like a litter from her. If not, could you point me in the direction of someone else you may know.

Many thanks Jude Kerr

Return to “North Island”